MT THUNDER 3 SV Turbine Matt Black Fluro Yellow Helmet
The Turbine helmet creates a balance between its look and its character. If its luminescent design isn’t enough, then there’s Internal Sun Visor for all-day riding comfort besides built-in speaker pockets for communication devices.
Injected polycarbonate shell for improved protection.
- Multiple Shell Sizes - to provide the right fit for maximum safety.
- Multi-density inner EPS, designed for better impact absorption. First in its segment.
- Unique Aerodynamic Shell.
- Multi-ventilation system with optimized airflow to help the rider feel comfy during extreme heat.
- Dual Certification - ECE R-22.05 (EU) & DOT (US).
- 4 Star SHARP rated.
- EU Ratchet fasteners for easy fastening and unfastening even while gloved.
Pinlock ready Max Vision Visor - equipped to attach/detach Anti-fog inserts. For a clear edge-to-edge vision even in foggy weather conditions.
Internal Sun Visor for cozy long-distance riding in the blistering sun.
MT’s Quick Release System (QRS) helps in removing and replacing the visor effortlessly.
Anti-allergic and wicking internal fabrics - absorbs and dissipates perspiration from the skin.
Laser-cut foam padding for an ultimate contoured fit.
Easily removable and washable interiors to keep helmet clean.
Removable chin curtain.
Embedded speaker pockets for Bluetooth communication systems.
At a weight of 1550 (+/-50) grams, it is light on the head.
The fit of the helmet is very important to ensure proper protection.
Before selecting your size, we suggest you take a tape measure and measure your head size.
Don't leave it to chance!
Consult the MT size chart given below for your size!
Refer to our size guide to record precise measurements.
Moto Central India offers NO WARRANTY on any products sold under Spartan Pro Gear channel ie MT Helmets or ASPIDA