POLYTRON Metal Treatment Concentrate 125 ML (For 350 - 500 CC Engines)
POLYTRON Metal Treatment Concentrate (MTC)
A Powerful Lubrication Additive for Engines & Equipment Polytron MTC is an advanced additive formula that can be added to regular engine oil to protect engines and components from damages due to extreme pressure, heat, and moisture. Based on the advanced Polytron technology, MTC treats the metal surface and creates a metallic micro-layer that increases the durability, efficiency, and performance of vehicle engines and machinery.
Polytron slows down the wear and tear of metallic components and machine parts by up to 95%; Polytron Metal Treatment Concentrate is an excellent additive that can be mixed with engine oil, transmission fluid, gear oil and all other types of lubricant products. Known to reduce noise level and reduce the operating temperature, Polytron MTC protects the engine and restores up to 95% of original compression.
Polytron MTC KEY BENEFITS
- Keeps the engine well-lubricated, clean and protected from high temperature and pressure
- Improves fuel mileage by up to 15% ***
- Increases engine performance, power & compression
- Reduces normal wear and tear by up to 95%
- Extends engine life by up to 3-6 times
- Lowers engine temperature and noise level
- Reduces maintenance and operational costs by up to 60%
**Results may vary. We strongly suggest performing oil change and maintenance per manufacturer’s recommendation.
***Results may vary.
From machine shops to power plants, military tanks to passenger cars, Polytron’s solid track record supports the truly amazing benefits made available to those who uses Polytron. Whether you’re a car owner looking to increase performance (horsepower, torque, and response), reliability, and fuel mileage (MPG), or you run a business in logistics, mining, heavy equipment, production, passenger transportation industry and seeking to reduce maintenance and fuel cost, Polytron is the ONLY REAL solution.
Polytron will not cause any harm or damage to your equipment or vehicle: it contains no solids (PTFE – Teflon, MoS2 – Molybdenum Disulfide, Zinc, Lead, etc.), or harmful chemicals (corrosive cleansers, compound modifiers, oil thickeners, etc.) that MOST other competitors rely on to give you short term gain while risking for problems down the road.
Since Polytron Metal Treatment Concentrate (MTC) is polarized, it is attracted to metal surfaces and through proprietary metallurgical process transforms this surface into a durable polished-like micro-layer of metal that drastically resists wear, extreme pressure, and excessive temperature. Metal surfaces remain treated at ALL TIMES, which provide immediate start-up lubrication. Friction is substantially reduced and wear is eliminated up to 99%, which results in maximum equipment life, performance, and oil and fuel economy. Polytron MTC contributes to reduction in noise level and lowering of operating temperature.
When used in an Engine, Polytron MTC acts as an excellent dispersant which completely dissolves any existing deposit buildup and holds sludge harmlessly in suspension while preventing the deposition of new varnish and lacquer on engine parts in severe service conditions. Oil filter life is improved and the PCV (Positive Crankcase Ventilation) valve remains free and clean. This quality also contributes to longer engine life, more power, and greater fuel economy. Adding ONLY 10% by volume of Polytron MTC will ensure complete clean-up of the engine internals from carbon deposits, sludge, and varnish, thereby ensuring very clean and smooth engine operation, while extending the service life by 600-900%.
Above benefits applies to most any metallic parts requiring lubrication, such as automatic transmission. By adding up to 5% by volume to your automatic transmission will perform better, shifts smoother, runs cooler, and service life extends to 700-900%. Polytron MTC may be used in the hydraulic system as well (please do NOT use in your vehicle brake system).
For more information on workings of Polytron, please see “How does it work?”
For application examples and detailed directions, please see below.
Polytron MTC APPLICATIONS
- Vehicles: Cars, SUVs, motorbikes, boats, diesel engine trucks, vessels
- Metallic Components: Manual/automatic transmission, steering pumps, gearboxes, differentials
- Heavy Equipment: Water pumps, generators, forklifts, lawnmowers, shop tools, compressors
- Industrial Equipment: Mining equipment, farming equipment, hydraulic construction components, heavy machinery and much, much more!
- In Gasoline or Diesel engines, add one 16 oz bottle of Polytron MTC to a standard 4 to 5 -qt crankcase, or approx. 10% by volume to any larger crankcase during an oil change. If used for the first time, apply it at least 200 miles before the next oil change, and then apply it again in the next oil change. If oil change intervals are as per the car manufacturer’s instructions, apply Polytron MTC every other oil change. In extended oil change intervals, (20,000 to 50,000 miles) add Polytron MTC every oil change. Please perform Used Oil Analysis to determine feasibility of your engine before continuing with extended oil change intervals.
- Motor Oil: add 10%
- Automatic Transmission Fluid: add 5%
- Manual Transmission Fluid: add 10%
- Hydraulic Systems: add 5%
- Gear Boxes: add 10%
- Bearing Journals: add 10%
Note: All are in % by volume.