Royal Enfield Limited 120 Edition Open Face Helmet (Original Royal Enfield) (Light Blue)
Regular price Rs. 6,950.00
This limited edition helmet pays homage to the first motorcycle at London’s Stanley Cycle Show in November 1901. Powered by a 1 ½ hp single cylinder engine mounted ahead of the handlebars and driven at the rear by a crossed-over rawhide belt, it was the seed that grew into a dynasty. Known as a motor-bicycle, this pioneer Royal Enfield, crafted to the highest standards, proudly carried the epithet ‘Made Like a Gun
- Open Face helmet - approximately (1280 +/- 50)
- A classic open face helmet with a face covering bubble visor
- ISI + DOT + ECE certification for highest safety standards
- Premium Leather with Polygiene treated fabric internals and hand stitched leather trims at shell beading
- Outer Shell made out of Light weight Fiberglass material
- UV coating on Bubble Visors
- Hand painted & Hand crafted designs on the shells
The fit of the helmet is very important to ensure proper protection.
Before selecting your size, we suggest you take a tape measure and measure your head size.
Don't leave it to chance!
Consult the Royal Enfield size chart given below for your size!
|Size||Head Circumference (CM)|
- ROYAL ENFIELD PRODUCTS WILL SHIP OUT in 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS.
- KINDLY CONFIRM WITH US ON EMAIL / WHATSAPP BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.
- Images shown for illustration purpose only.
- Actual product may vary in finish, specifications, look without any discretion from manufacturer.
- Refer to your vehicle's user manual for more details before placing the orders.
- ROYAL ENFIELD products qualify ONLY for size exchange as applicable across the available products.
- All claims for warranty to be handled by manufacturer directly under official India Channel partner for Royal Enfield.