Royal Enfield Old Madras Matt Desert Storm Helmet
Regular price Rs. 2,950.00
This helmet with limited curves and sharp lines, with a perfect retro gape, pays homage to the town that we call our Home ‘old Madras’
- Shell Construction
- Impact Protection
- Design: Classic Helmet shape and sporty surface lines, Top, Front lines add a unique look to the helmet
- Shell Construction: Outer shell made of Fiberglass lightweight in nature
High Impact absorption physical properties
- Impact Protection: High-Density Impact liner for Head, Cheeks, and Chin. A 360 deg protection from inside
- Weight: 1200 +/-50
- Certification: ISI (IS: 4151)
- Comfort: Polyester Fabric and soft foam for cushion and comfort.
The extra Ear Space and extra headroom with good cushion
- Durability: Helmet's painted surface and its visor's surface are UV treated for higher durability and scratch resistance.
- Visor: Made from hard polycarbonate for an optical grade. The visor is treated for Scratch Resistance
- Removable & Washable internals; anti-Microbial treated fabrics used for internals
- Easy to use micrometric Buckle for locking helmet
- Reflective patch at the backside of the helmet for high visibility
- Front & Back Branding - Royal Enfield
The fit of the helmet is very important to ensure proper protection.
Before selecting your size, we suggest you take a tape measure and measure your head size.
Don't leave it to chance!
Consult the Royal Enfield size chart given below for your size!
|Size||Head Circumference (CM)|
- ROYAL ENFIELD PRODUCTS WILL SHIP OUT in 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS.
- KINDLY CONFIRM WITH US ON EMAIL / WHATSAPP BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.
- Images shown for illustration purpose only.
- Actual product may vary in finish, specifications, look without any discretion from manufacturer.
- Refer to your vehicle's user manual for more details before placing the orders.
- ROYAL ENFIELD products qualify ONLY for size exchange as applicable across the available products.
- All claims for warranty to be handled by manufacturer directly under official India Channel partner for Royal Enfield.