Royal Enfield SMX 1 V2 Air Riding Gloves (Black)
Regular price Rs. 5,200.00
Royal Enfield SMX-1 V2 Air Riding Gloves
Breathable and light, the SMX-1 V2 sir summer gloves are the riding gloves of the season. The mix of leather and mesh keep the gloves well-ventilated all through the ride. Built with a hook and loop wrist enclosure, for a secured experience. The hard polymer knuckle protection ensures protection from impact and abrasion resistance.
- Knuckle Protection
- Palm Protection
- Touch Screen
- Finger Protection
- Constructed with leather and mesh
- Synthetic suede for additional reinforcement
- Advance poly blend palm reinforcement for superior grip
- The SMX-1 V2 air summer gloves are constructed with leather and mesh with perforation zones. The chassis is constructed by mixing air mesh and perforated leather.
- These gloves are also equipped with thumb and palm reinforcements for a superior grip made from advanced poly blend.
- The fingertips have also been designed to be compatible with touch screens.
- Knuckles: Hard polymer knuckle protection system for superior impact protection and abrasion resistance
- Palm: Palm reinforcement for a superior grip made from advance poly blend
- Finger: Padding on fingers for impact protection
- Synthetic suede and side padding for additional reinforcement
- CE certified to “LEVEL 1” EN13594:2015, KP
- Ergonomic stretch insert on palm.
- Stretch area on fingers and back hand for better comfort wrist adjustable strap with velcro for better fit.
Size Chart: (FOR MEN GLOVES) (CM)
- ROYAL ENFIELD PRODUCTS WILL SHIP OUT in 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS.
- KINDLY CONFIRM WITH US ON EMAIL / WHATSAPP BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.
- Images shown for illustration purpose only.
- Actual product may vary in finish, specifications, look without any discretion from manufacturer.
- Refer to your vehicle's user manual for more details before placing the orders.
- ROYAL ENFIELD products qualify ONLY for size exchange as applicable across the available products.
- All claims for warranty to be handled by manufacturer directly under official India Channel partner for Royal Enfield.