Rynox Advento Pants
Highly adaptable to anything thrown at them, the Advento pants are versatile, comfortable, and designed to fit like second skin.
- Knee + Shin: KNOX® Microlock CE Level 2 certified (best-in-class coverage) (K Type B / K+L Type A)
- Hip: KNOX® Microlock CE Level 2 certified (Type A)
- KneeSlapTM: Rynox Exclusive knee armour positioning mechanism. KneeSlap gives you the freedom to adjust the height and position of the knee protectors while wearing the pants.
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyester
- Reinforced Abrasion Zones: Invista Cordura® panels
- Jacket connection zipper
More Protection Features
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective detailing on thighs calves
3 Layer Construction
Rain Liner > Outer Shell > Winter Liner
- External Rain Pants: With sealed seams. Retro reflective panels. Can be worn as stand-alone rain pants. (Can withstand medium to heavy showers when worn with the primary shell)
- Internal Winter Liner: Attaches to the inside of the outer shell
- Fit: Touring fit
- Maximum Ventilation: 4 strategically placed active vents (2 intake + 2 exhaust)
- AeroFlipTM: Rynox Exclusive active ventilation system
- SuperGrip: High-grip contoured panels, for complete ride control
- Ergonomic Trims: Accordion stretch panels on the waist that flex with body movements
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on the waist and bottom hem
DWR Shell: Durable Water Resistant coated polyester shell. Keeps you dry in light showers. (New for 2021)
DWR Shell: Durable Water Resistant coated polyester shell. Keeps you dry in light showers.
Size Chart: Waist size in inches