Rynox AIR GT SP Gloves (Black White)
Rynox AIR GT SP Gloves
Introducing Air GT SP Gloves, one step closer to the perfect all rounder gloves.
The Air GT SP Gloves are now updated with FLEXPROTECT active scaphoid bone protector.
Complete CE Certified Protection
Not just the protectors, the entire Air GT SP glove is CE certified to standard EN13594:2015. This CE certification includes 15 different tests and the gloves are verified to have:
- Impact resistance: Residual force < 9kN (Kilonewtons)
- Abrasion resistance: Slide time ≥ 4s (Seconds)
- Cut resistance: On palm ≥ 1.2N (Newtons)
- Tear strength: On palm ≥ 25N and back hand ≥ 18N (Newtons)
- Seam strength: Main seams ≥ 6N/mm (Newtons per Millimeters)
- Knuckle: TPU protectors with HD foam backing
- Fingertips, Finger Joints: HD foam inserts
- Scaphoid Bone: FLEXPROTECT™ super flexible scaphoid bone protector for active impact absorption (New for 2023)
- Heavy Duty Durable Chassis: made from premium perforated soft full-grain leather
- Reinforced Protection: leather panels at abrasion zones
- Fit: Cuff length, urban fit
- Zero Wear In Required: Pre-curved fingers
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on wrist
- Ergonomic Trims: Accordion stretch panels on finger joints that flex with hand movements
- Ease of Access: Touch screen friendly Tap Fingertips™ on index fingers
Wingman Accident Insurance
- With the purchase of the Air GT SP Gloves, you get a complimentary accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- for 1 year, from Rynox!
- To know how to register for the Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance, Click here.
- The Air GT SP Gloves have a warranty of 1 year from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, Click here.
- Any manufacturing defects, taken care by Team RYNOX Gears
BEFORE YOUR SELECT YOUR GLOVE SIZE:
Based on design, fit and form factor, every pair of gloves in our range has a unique sizing chart. Make sure you specifically follow the sizing instructions and the size chart mentioned on this page, before you select your glove size.
- Lay your dominant hand flat on a level surface
- Keep the fingers together, palm facing upwards
- Wrap a measuring tape around your palm, just below the knuckles, not including the thumb
- Measure the circumference in inches