Rynox Bastion Bionic Knee Guards
Bastion Bionic Knee Guards are engineered to deliver next-generation protection, performance and comfort. The bionic design of Bastion follows the natural curve of your knees, providing maximum coverage to knees and shin even when fully bent, providing articulated protection that will make you forget you are wearing knee guards. The Bastion Bionic Knee Guards are CE certified, lightweight, ultra-breathable and will make the perfect addition to your riding kit.
- CE Certified Impact Protection: Entire knee guard CE certified to standard EN1621-1:2012 (knee and shin)
- Superior Coverage: Comprehensive coverage for knee-cap, sides and shin
- Hard Shell Slider: Polypropylene shell with a smooth friction-free finish, designed to assist in slides
- Dual Axis Knee Cap: Anatomically correct, two-axis pivoting design. Syncs with the natural movement of the knee.
- Asymmetric Design: Asymmetric left and right sides; developed to conform perfectly
- Versatile Applications: Developed for use over or under riding pants. Can be worn with tall ADV or motocross boots.
- Easy On. Easy Off: Super easy to wear and remove on the go. Set-it-and-forget-it girth adjustment.
- Universal Size: One size fits all
- 3D Molded HD Foam Backing: Provides ventilation. Facilitates secure and personalised fit. Further assists in impact protection.
- Pivots Shells: Anti-scratch pivot shells to avoid scratches on the tank
- Counterbored Screw Rivets: Screw rivets with soft rounded heads bored into the pivot shells to avoid scratches on the tank
- Sweat Wicking: Contact liner designed to absorb sweat away from the body.
- Easy to Wash: HD foam backing semi-detaches from the shell. Makes it super easy to rinse and dry.
- The Bastion Bionic Knee Guards have a warranty of 1 year from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, click here.