Rynox Gravel Dualsport Gloves 2023 (Blazing Orange)
Gloves that transition effortlessly from road to off-road!
The all new Gravel Gloves not only meet, but exceed the demands of dualsport riders, whose adventures go from tarmac to dirt trails and beyond. Designed with a superior active fit and flexible protection, the Gravel Gloves are perfect for riders whose escapades are not limited to any specific type of terrain.
- Knuckle: FLEXPROTECT™ super flexible knuckle protector with HD foam backing for active impact absorption
- Scaphoid Bone: FLEXPROTECT™ super flexible scaphoid bone protector for active impact absorption
- Finger Joints: FLEXPROTECT™ super flexible protectors
- Heavy Duty Durable Chassis: Made from premium soft full-grain leather
- Reinforced Protection: Leather panels at abrasion zones
- Sure Grip Palm: High-grip contoured panel with silicon detailing, for complete ride control
- Fit: Cuff length, dual-sport ADV fit
- Zero Wear-In Required: Pre-curved fingers
- Fit Modulation: Heavy-duty Hypalon backed Velcro closure for a secure fit
- Mesh: Premium 3D mesh for maximum ventilation
- External Stitching: on Fingers for all-day riding comfort
- Ease of Access: Touch screen friendly TapFingertips™ on the index finger and thumb
Wingman Accident Insurance:
- With the purchase of the Gravel Gloves, you get a complimentary accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- for 1 year, from Rynox!
- To know how to register for the Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance Click here.
- Gravel Gloves have a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, Click here.
BEFORE YOUR SELECT YOUR GLOVE SIZE:
Based on design, fit and form factor, every pair of gloves in our range has a unique sizing chart. Make sure you specifically follow the sizing instructions and the size chart mentioned on this page, before you select your glove size.
- Lay your dominant hand flat on a level surface
- Keep the fingers together, palm facing upwards
- Wrap a measuring tape around your palm, just below the knuckles, not including the thumb
- Measure the circumference in inches