Rynox Helium GT Gloves (Black Grey)
Helium GT Gloves
Our lightest gloves yet, with best-in-class ventilation, without compromising on protection.
The Helium gloves are the perfect for city commutes and highway rides
- Scaphoid Bone -TPR scaphoid bone protector for active impact protection
- Knuckle - PVC Moulded knuckle with HD foam backing for active impact protection
- Finger Joints - TPR tabs
- Heavy Duty Durable Chassis - Made from premium soft suede leather and 2 way stretch knitted material
- Reinforced Protection - Suede leather panels at abrasion zones
- Silicone panel - High friction Silicone panel on fingers for maximum grip
- Fit - Cuff length, comfort fit
- Zero Wear In Required - Pre-curved fingers
- Fit Modulation - Girth adjusters on wrist
- Ventilation - Lightweight and sturdy knitted material
- Ease of Access - Touch screen friendly Tap Fingertips™ on the index finger and thumb
Wingman Accident Insurance
- With the purchase of the Helium GT Gloves, you get a complimentary accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- for 1 year, from Rynox!
- To know how to register for the Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance, click here.
- Helium GT Gloves have a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
BEFORE YOUR SELECT YOUR GLOVE SIZE:
Based on design, fit and form factor, every pair of gloves in our range has a unique sizing chart. Make sure you specifically follow the sizing instructions and the size chart mentioned on this page, before you select your glove size.
- Lay your dominant hand flat on a level surface
- Keep the fingers together, palm facing upwards
- Wrap a measuring tape around your palm, just below the knuckles, not including the thumb
- Measure the circumference in inches