Rynox Ridge Pro Offroad Gloves (Black Red)
Rynox Ridge Pro Offroad Gloves
When navigating off-road terrain, the critical aspects of tactility, ventilation, and comfort reign supreme. Engineered with these priorities in mind, the Ridge Pro Gloves stand as a specialized solution meticulously crafted to meet the unique demands of off-road motorcycle riding.
- Knuckle: ImpactOn foam inserts for impact absorption
- Scaphoid Bone: ImpactOn foam inserts for impact absorption
- Heavy Duty Durable Chassis: Made from premium perforated soft full-grain leather
- Reinforced Protection: Reinforced stitching panels across abrasion zones.
- Suede Palm: High-grip contoured panel with silicon detailing, for complete
- Fit: Cuff length, urban fit
- Zero Wear: In Required: Pre-curved fingers
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on the wrist
- Ventilation: Perforated leather chassis and sturdy 3D mesh panels on finger joints and thumb
- Ease of Access: Touch screen friendly TapFingertips™ on index fingers
- Ridge Pro Gloves have a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, Click here.
- 1 pair of gloves
BEFORE YOUR SELECT YOUR GLOVE SIZE:
Based on design, fit and form factor, every pair of gloves in our range has a unique sizing chart. Make sure you specifically follow the sizing instructions and the size chart mentioned on this page, before you select your glove size.
- Lay your dominant hand flat on a level surface
- Keep the fingers together, palm facing upwards
- Wrap a measuring tape around your palm, just below the knuckles, not including the thumb
- Measure the circumference in inches