Rynox Stealth Evo v3 Riding Jacket Grey
The perpetual traveler’s perfect friend.
With understated aesthetics and a super-functional design, the Stealth Evo 3 is engineered for the perpetual traveler who is un phased through any terrain, weather or ride.
You get a Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- with the purchase of this product. Click here for more details
- Shoulder and Elbow: KNOX® (British) Microlock CE Level 2 certified to EN 1621-1: 2014
- Back: KNOX® (British) Microlock CE Level 2 Certified to EN 1621-2: 2014 (New for 2021)
- Chest: KNOX® (British) Microlock CE Level 1 Certified to EN 1621-3:2017 (New for 2021)
- Heavy Duty Outer Shell: 600D PU coated polyester
- Reinforced Abrasion Zones: Invista Cordura® panels
More Protection and Safety Features
- Lower Back Support: Removable ventilated lower back support
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective panels on front, arms and back
- Increased Day Time Visibility: Hi-viz orange 3D mesh in air vents
MODULAYER - Performance Layering System - BUY NOW
Under our MODULAYER system, you can now buy just the riding jacket or all the layers together, as per your specific individual need. Choose your weather protection from our range of MODULAYERs
- H2Go Rain Jacket
- Surge Winter Jacket
- Swarm Winter Jacket
- Fit: Dualsport touring fit
- Maximum Ventilation: 8 strategically placed active intake vents and 2 exhaust vents on the back
- Ergonomic Trims: Accordion stretch panels on elbows that flex with body movements
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on the waist, arms and cuffs
- Cushioned Comfort: Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of the skin
- Safety Stitch System: Dual stitching on slide zones
- Cargo Capacity: 4 pockets + 2 fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- Connection zipper for pants.
Warranty: 06 Months against any manufacturing defects handled by Team Rynox.
Size Chart: Measured around chest in inches
Refer to our size guide to record precise measurements.