Rynox Storm Evo 2 Gloves Hi Viz Green Black
A pair of featherweight gloves that knocks out heavyweights.
Hi Viz Green color shown is for illustration purpose only. Actual color may vary as per production batch without any discretion from Rynox Gears
The first in our revamped line-up of full gauntlet gloves, the Storm Evo 2 Gloves are the successor to our popular Inferno Pro Gloves, now renamed and included in the Storm Evo kit. Nimble and lightweight, the Storm Evo 2 Gloves are perfect for the minimalist overlander looking for comprehensive protection and versatile performance.
Complete CE Certified Protection
Not just the protectors, the entire Storm Evo 2 glove is CE certified to standard EN13594:2015. This CE certification includes 15 different tests and the gloves are verified to have:
- Impact resistance: Residual force < 9kN (Kilonewtons)
- Abrasion resistance: Slide time ≥ 4s (Seconds)
- Cut resistance: On palm ≥ 1.2N (Newtons)
- Tear strength: On palm ≥ 25N and back hand ≥ 18N (Newtons)
- Seam strength: Main seams ≥ 6N/mm (Newtons per Millimeters)
Scaphoid Bone: KNOX® patented Impact SPS (Scaphoid Protection System) is made from a layer of Knox’s latest impact absorbent Micro-lock protector on the inside and two specially developed abrasion resistant LDPE sliders on the outside. This combination enables the gloves to slide smoothly on contact with the ground, instead of gripping the impact surface and subsequently reducing hyper-extension of the wrist and potential scaphoid injuries.
- Wrist: True carbon fiber slider in reinforced in a TPR housing for optimum slide protection
- Knuckle: Overhanging PVC knuckle protector with HD foam backing. Overhang construction flexes with your hand and maximises actuation
- Finger Joints: HD foam inserts
- Heavy Duty Durable Chassis: Made from premium soft full-grain leather
- Reinforced Protection: Leather panels at abrasion zones
SureGrip Palm: High-grip contoured Amara panel with silicon detailing, for complete ride control
- Fit: Full gauntlet, sport touring fit
- Zero Wear-In Required: Pre-curved fingers
- Fit Modulation: 2-step closure for secure fit
- Summer Ready Perforated Leather: premium perforated soft full-grain leather panels for optimum ventilation
Ease of Access: Touch screen friendly TapFingertips™ on the index fingers
BEFORE YOUR SELECT YOUR GLOVE SIZE:
Based on design, fit and form factor, every pair of gloves in our range has a unique sizing chart. Make sure you specifically follow the sizing instructions and the size chart mentioned on this page, before you select your glove size.
- Lay your dominant hand flat on a level surface
- Keep the fingers together, palm facing upwards
- Wrap a measuring tape around your palm, just below the knuckles, not including the thumb
- Measure the circumference in inches