Rynox Storm Evo 3 Gloves (Black Red)
Featherweight gloves that knock out heavyweights.
The Storm Evo 3 Gloves are the latest avatar of our full gauntlet gloves. Nimble and lightweight, the Storm Evo 3 Gloves are perfect for the minimalist overlander looking for comprehensive protection and versatile performance.
You get a Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- with the purchase of this product. Click here for more details.
Complete CE Certified Protection
Not just the protectors, the entire Storm Evo 3 glove is CE certified to standard EN13594:2015. This CE certification includes 15 different tests and the gloves are verified to have:
- Impact resistance: Residual force < 9kN (Kilonewtons)
- Abrasion resistance: Slide time ≥ 4s (Seconds)
- Cut resistance: On palm ≥ 1.2N (Newtons)
- Tear strength: On palm ≥ 25N and back hand ≥ 18N (Newtons)
- Seam strength: Main seams ≥ 6N/mm (Newtons per Millimeters)
- Scaphoid Bone: KNOX® patented Impact SPS (Scaphoid Protection System) is made from a layer of Knox’s latest impact absorbent Micro-Lock protector foam on the inside and two specially developed abrasion resistant LDPE sliders on the outside. This combination offers maximum coverage and enables the gloves to slide smoothly on contact with the ground, instead of gripping the impact surface. This effectively reduces hyper-extension of the wrist and prevents potential scaphoid bone injuries.
- CE Certified Knuckle: Impact-On (South Korea) HERATROM polyurethane knuckle protector
- Overhang Knuckle Construction: Overhanging knuckle protector panel with HD foam backing, for maximum comfort and protection
- Finger Joints: TPU tabs
- Thumb Joints: HD foam inserts
- Heavy Duty Durable Chassis: Made from premium soft full-grain leather
- Wrist: True carbon fibre slider in TPR housing for optimum slide protection
- Reinforced Protection: Leather panels at abrasion zones
- SureGrip Palm: High-grip contoured Amara panel with silicon detailing, for complete ride control
- Pinky Finger Bridge: A leather panel bridge connects the ring and pinky fingers to reduce the risk of injury to the pinky finger in case of a crash
- Secure Fit: Opposing bi-directional 2-step micro-metric closure for a secure fit
- Fit: Full gauntlet, sport touring fit
- Zero Wear-In Required: Pre-curved fingers
- Fit Modulation: Opposing bi-directional 2-step micro-metric closure for personalized comfort
- Perforated Leather: Strategically placed perforated leather panels for optimum ventilation
- Hybrid Stitching: Strategically placed combination of external and internal stitching on fingers to maximize comfort and protection and minimize bulk
Ease of Access: Touch screen friendly Tap Fingertips™ on the index fingers
- Storm Evo 3 Gloves have a warranty of 1 year from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
BEFORE YOUR SELECT YOUR GLOVE SIZE:
Based on design, fit and form factor, every pair of gloves in our range has a unique sizing chart. Make sure you specifically follow the sizing instructions and the size chart mentioned on this page, before you select your glove size.
- Lay your dominant hand flat on a level surface
- Keep the fingers together, palm facing upwards
- Wrap a measuring tape around your palm, just below the knuckles, not including the thumb
- Measure the circumference in inches
|S||6.5 to 7.49|
|M||7.5 to 8.49|
|L||8.5 to 9.49|
|XL||9.5 to 10.49|
|2XL||10.5 to 11.49|
For additional details:
Refer to our size guide to record precise measurements.