Rynox Storm Evo Riding Pants Black Grey (Previous Generation)
Extremely breathable, adventure pants for destinations that take your breath away.
You get a Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- with the purchase of this product. Click here for more details
- Knee + Shin: KNOX® (British) Microlock CE Level 2 Certified to EN 1621:1-2012 (best-in-class coverage) (K Type B / K+L Type A)
- Hip: Knox (British) Microlock CE Level 2 Certified to EN CE EN1621:1-2012 (Type A)
- KneeSlap Technology: Rynox Exclusive knee protector positioning mechanism. KneeSlap gives you the freedom to adjust the height and position of the knee protectors while wearing the pants.
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyester
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective trims on back and sides
3 Layer Construction
- External Rain Pants: With sealed seams. Retro reflective panels. Can be worn as stand-alone rain pants. (Can withstand medium to heavy showers when worn with the primary shell)
- Internal Winter Liner: Attaches to the inside of the outer shell
- Fit: Touring fit
- SuperGrip: High-grip contoured panels, for complete ride control
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on the waist and bottom hem
- Cargo Capacity: 2 pockets
- DWR Shell: Durable Water Resistant coated polyester shell. Keeps you dry in light showers. (New for 2021)
- Primary pants shell (1 unit)
- Knee + Shin protectors (2 units)
- Hip protectors (1 pair)
- External independent rain pants (1 unit)
- Internal detachable winter liner (1 unit)
- The Storm Evo Pants have a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
- Retro-reflectives panels, trims and logo application are not covered under warranty.
- No warranty is on the complimentary rain and winter liner