Rynox Storm Evo Riding Pants (Black Grey)
Regular price Rs. 7,950.00
Extremely breathable, adventure pants for destinations that take your breath away.
- Knee + Shin: KNOX® (British) Microlock CE Level 2 Certified to EN 1621:1-2012 (best-in-class coverage) (K Type B / K+L Type A)
- Hip: Knox (British) Microlock CE Level 2 Certified to EN CE EN1621:1-2012 (Type A)
- KneeSlap Technology: Rynox Exclusive knee protector positioning mechanism. KneeSlap gives you the freedom to adjust the height and position of the knee protectors while wearing the pants.
- Tail Bone: Pockets ready for Sas-Tec tail bone protectors (Sold Separately)
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyester
- Jacket connection zipper
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective trims on back and slide
3 Layer Construction
- External Rain Pants: With sealed seams. Retro reflective panels. Can be worn as stand-alone rain pants. (Can withstand medium to heavy showers when worn with the primary shell)
- Internal Winter Liner: Attaches to the inside of the outer shell
- Fit: Touring fit
- SuperGrip: High-grip contoured panels, for complete ride control
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on the waist and bottom hem
- Cargo Capacity: 2 pockets
- DWR Shell: Durable Water Resistant coated polyester shell. Keeps you dry in light showers.
- Stretchable Fabric: Stretch panel on outer side of the thigh
- Fit Modulation: Micro metric girth adjuster on thigh
- Secure Connection: 180° Zipper Jacket-to-Pants
Wingman accident insurance
- With the purchase of the Storm Evo Pants, you a complimentary accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- for 1 year, from Rynox!
- To know how to register for the Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance Click here for more details
- Primary pants shell (1 unit)
- Knee + Shin protectors (2 units)
- Hip protectors (1 pair)
- Internal detachable winter liner (1 unit)
- The Storm Evo Pants have a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
- Retro-reflectives panels, trims and logo application are not covered under warranty.
- No warranty is on the complimentary rain and winter liner