SCORPION EXO-390 Hawk Matt Black Neon Yellow
Pinlock® MAXVISION prepared
Fitting perfectly into the specially depressed area of the face shield, the Pinlock® creates continuous air pressure through the compression force, which in turn stops condensation – and thus fogging – from occurring even when the temperature difference between the outside and the inside of the helmet increases.
Note: Pinlock lens sold separately.
Very effective, hypoallergenic, removable, machine washable, and very soft and pleasant to the touch, the KwikWick2® lining of the new ScorpionExo® 2011 range is a real custom-made slipper for your head.
- KwikFit® - Eye Glass Fit System
- Ellip-Tec™ Ratchet System
- Face Shield Lock / Vent System
- Advanced Dual Density EPS
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Engineered Shell.
- Quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort.
- EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection.
- Ventilation system: Adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.
- Breath-deflector: Enhanced fog-free performance.
- Chin-cover: contributes to noise reduction.
- Micro metric Automatic chinstrap buckle for quick release and precise adjustment.
- Certification: ECE 22.05
- 2 shell sizes
- Weight: 1500 +- 50 grams
- Default Visor Shade: Clear / Transparent
WARRANTY: Great quality comes a long with a good warranty
All Scorpion helmets are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 05 YEARS from original purchase, and this warranty is limited to the repair and replacement of parts and the necessary labor and services required to repair the helmet taken care by manufacturer through Project Revolt.
All claims should be accompanied with original invoice.
Normal wear and tear is not covered by this warranty. Modification of any kind made to the helmet by the user or any third party will render this warranty null and void. This includes but is not limited to the installation of audio systems, drilling the shell or liner, carving or compressing the liner and painting of the shell.
Normal wear and tear to the finished and painted surfaces, abnormal treatment or abuse to the helmet interior is NOT covered under this warranty.
This warranty also does NOT cover chips, scratches, abrasions or other damage to the helmet's outer shell and painted surfaces caused by contact of the helmet with another surface or object.