SCORPION EXO-R1 AIR FABIO QUARTARARO MotoGP Replica Helmet
Scorpion has issued a 500 unit limited release of the EXO-R1 Air Quartararo Helmet.
Tested and refined on the racecourse, the EXO-R1 Air brings a host of winning features to all styles of road riding.
Scorpion EXO-R1 Air Fabio Quartararo MotoGP Helmet
Worn by Fabio Quartararo in MotoGP,
Regardless of where you tear it up; track, canyon, or urban wasteland, the Scorpion EXO-R1 Air was designed, engineered and tested to meet the demands of Moto GP® and World Superbike® racing, while providing features that benefit every rider!
Debuting the Ultra-TCT shell, the EXO-R1 Air utilizes a unique blend of fiberglass that promises high strength, low weight and leading impact dispersal.
The shape of this helmet has been tuned aerodynamically for reduced drag and lift. Scorpion has added a central locking mechanism to the face shield, which compliments their proprietary Ellip-Tec ratcheting hinge system - to guarantee an uncompromising seal at even the highest speeds. On the inside, a multi-density EPS liner with channels to guide airflow is fed from a large ram-air intake vent at the front and aided by four exhaust ports at the rear. Scorpion's AirFit system enables a uniquely customized fit for improved comfort and noise isolation. A dark smoke race pinlock-ready face shield is included in the box along with a pinlock anti-fog insert. See you on the track.
- Multi-layered Ultra-TCT shell combines fiberglass, aramid and poly-resin fibers to minimize weight and maximize strength and impact dispersal
- Aero-tuned shell helps reduce aerodynamic drag, improve balance and maximize mobility
- Advanced multi-layer EPS provides superior energy absorption and channels for increased airflow
- Ram-air intake system with 4 port exhaust spoiler system and EPS channels for an optimal flow-thru effect
- Clear MaxVision Race pinlock-ready face shield installed (equipped with tear-off posts)
- Anti-scratch shield coating and 95% UV-A & UV-B protection
- Includes dark smoke MaxVision Race pinlock-ready face shield (equipped with tear-off posts)
- Pinlock anti-fog insert included
- Elliptec II quick-release face shield mechanism with integrated center lock for superior shield-to-gasket seal
- Removable / washable KwikWick III anti-microbial interior keeps you cool, dry and comfortable
- AirFit inflation adjustment system between the cheek pads and shell provides a custom fit reducing wind noise and lift
- 3D contoured Kwikfit cheek pads with eyeglasses channel
- EMT-friendly emergency release cheek pads
- Integrated speaker pockets to accommodate Bluetooth communication system speakers
- Breath deflector included for enhanced fog-free performance
- Aero skirt chin curtain included to help reduce wind noise
- Titanium double D-ring closure
- ECE approved
- Race tear-offs sold separately
2D Pinlock-Ready® Clear face shield with Tear-Off Posts (installed)
2D Pinlock-Ready® Dark Smoke face shield with Tear-Off Posts
* Race-Tear-Offs Sold Separately
WARRANTY: Great quality comes a long with a good warranty
All Scorpion helmets are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 05 YEARS from original purchase, and this warranty is limited to the repair and replacement of parts and the necessary labor and services required to repair the helmet taken care by manufacturer through Project Revolt.
All claims should be accompanied with original invoice.
Normal wear and tear is not covered by this warranty. Modification of any kind made to the helmet by the user or any third party will render this warranty null and void. This includes but is not limited to the installation of audio systems, drilling the shell or liner, carving or compressing the liner and painting of the shell.
Normal wear and tear to the finished and painted surfaces, abnormal treatment or abuse to the helmet interior is NOT covered under this warranty.
This warranty also does NOT cover chips, scratches, abrasions or other damage to the helmet's outer shell and painted surfaces caused by contact of the helmet with another surface or object.
How to choose the good size ?
The first step in the fitting process is to measure around your head at the temple above the eye brow.
These are guidelines, a starting point, please contact us for assistance in selecting a proper fit.
Adult Sizing Chart:
|XS||53-54cm||20 7/8 - 21 1/4"||6 5/8-3/4|
|S||55-56cm||21 5/8 - 22"||6 7/8-7|
|M||57-58cm||22 7/16 - 22 13/16"||7 1/8-1/4|
|L||59-60cm||23 1/8 - 23 5/8"||7 3/8-1/2|
|XL||61-62cm||24 - 24 3/8"||7 5/8-3/4|
|XXL||63-64cm||24 13/16 - 25 3/16"||7 7/8-8|
The next step in the fitment process are fitment checks.
The following tests should be performed with the chin strap properly and securely in place.
Helmet movement should also move the skin on your face and scalp.
Helmets will fit snug when new and have a break in period.
The helmet should not fit so tight as to cause discomfort or pain.
If your measurement is at the upper number of any size range start at that range then move up as needed.
1. With the helmet in place and chin strap secured, shake your head side to side, if the helmet moves independently of your head then the helmet is too big.
When performing this test, the helmet liner and cheek pads should be in direct contact with your skin. While shaking, your skin should move with the helmet.
2. Place one hand directly behind your head and push forward.
Use your other hand and try to slip your little finger between your forehead and the helmet EPS liner. If you are able to slip your finger in, the helmet is too big
3. To test for helmet lift, place one hand on the chin bar and push up (while the chin strap is secured), if the helmet comes off your head it is too big.
Next, place one hand on the back and push up again, if your helmet lifts off your head the helmet is too big.