SCORPION EXO-R1 AIR OGI Helmet
The EXO-R1 Air is tested and refined on the racecourse, the EXO-R1 Air brings a host of winning features to all styles of road riding.
Regardless of where you tear it up; track, canyon, or urban wasteland, the Scorpion EXO-R1 Air was designed, engineered and tested to meet the demands of Moto GP® and World Superbike® racing, while providing features that benefit every rider!
Debuting the Ultra-TCT shell, the EXO-R1 Air utilizes a unique blend of fiberglass that promises high strength, low weight and leading impact dispersal.
The shape of this helmet has been tuned aerodynamically for reduced drag and lift. Scorpion has added a central locking mechanism to the face shield, which compliments their proprietary Ellip-Tec ratcheting hinge system - to guarantee an uncompromising seal at even the highest speeds. On the inside, a multi-density EPS liner with channels to guide airflow is fed from a large ram-air intake vent at the front and aided by four exhaust ports at the rear. Scorpion's AirFit system enables a uniquely customized fit for improved comfort and noise isolation. A dark smoke race pinlock-ready face shield is included in the box along with a pinlock anti-fog insert. See you on the track.
- Multi-layered Ultra-TCT shell combines fiberglass, aramid and poly-resin fibers to minimize weight and maximize strength and impact dispersal
- Aero-tuned shell helps reduce aerodynamic drag, improve balance and maximize mobility
- Advanced multi-layer EPS provides superior energy absorption and channels for increased airflow
- Ram-air intake system with 4 port exhaust spoiler system and EPS channels for an optimal flow-thru effect
- Clear MaxVision Race pinlock-ready face shield installed (equipped with tear-off posts)
- Anti-scratch shield coating and 95% UV-A & UV-B protection
- Includes dark smoke MaxVision Race pinlock-ready face shield (equipped with tear-off posts)
- Pinlock anti-fog insert included
- Elliptec II quick-release face shield mechanism with integrated center lock for superior shield-to-gasket seal
- Removable / washable KwikWick III anti-microbial interior keeps you cool, dry and comfortable
- AirFit inflation adjustment system between the cheek pads and shell provides a custom fit reducing wind noise and lift
- 3D contoured Kwikfit cheek pads with eyeglasses channel
- EMT-friendly emergency release cheek pads
- Integrated speaker pockets to accommodate Bluetooth communication system speakers
- Breath deflector included for enhanced fog-free performance
- Aero skirt chin curtain included to help reduce wind noise
- Titanium double D-ring closure
- ECE approved
- Race tear-offs sold separately
2D Pinlock-Ready® Clear face shield with Tear-Off Posts (installed)
2D Pinlock-Ready® Dark Smoke face shield with Tear-Off Posts
* Race-Tear-Offs Sold Separately
WARRANTY: Great quality comes a long with a good warranty
All Scorpion helmets are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 05 YEARS from original purchase, and this warranty is limited to the repair and replacement of parts and the necessary labor and services required to repair the helmet taken care by manufacturer through Project Revolt.
All claims should be accompanied with original invoice.
Normal wear and tear is not covered by this warranty. Modification of any kind made to the helmet by the user or any third party will render this warranty null and void. This includes but is not limited to the installation of audio systems, drilling the shell or liner, carving or compressing the liner and painting of the shell.
Normal wear and tear to the finished and painted surfaces, abnormal treatment or abuse to the helmet interior is NOT covered under this warranty.
This warranty also does NOT cover chips, scratches, abrasions or other damage to the helmet's outer shell and painted surfaces caused by contact of the helmet with another surface or object.