SCORPION VX-15 Evo Air Revenge Gloss Neon Yellow Blue
2 Outer Shell Sizes:
To optimize weight, fitment and comfort, this series by Scorpion Exo helmets are built with 2 Shell Sizes.
Airfit™ permits a rider to personalize helmet fit through air adjustable cheek pads with additional noise reduction.
Very effective, hypoallergenic, removable, machine washable, and very soft and pleasant to the touch, the KwikWick2® lining of the new ScorpionExo® 2011 range is a real custom-made slipper for your head.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Engineered Shell:
Lightweight and tough.
- Fully-adjustable, aero-tuned visor: Reduces lift at high speeds.
- Ventilation System: Large intake manifolds and aero-tuned rear vents maximize airflow through the helmet.
- Large Eyeport: Fits all goggles and provides maximum visibility.
- Strap Grip: Keeps goggle strap in place.
- Padded Chin Strap with KwikWick™ material: Comfortable and secure.
- Closing chinstrap by double D ring.
- Certification: ECE 22-05
- Weight: 1450+- 50 grams
WARRANTY: Great quality comes a long with a good warranty
All Scorpion helmets are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 05 YEARS from original purchase, and this warranty is limited to the repair and replacement of parts and the necessary labor and services required to repair the helmet taken care by manufacturer through Project Revolt.
All claims should be accompanied with original invoice.
Normal wear and tear is not covered by this warranty. Modification of any kind made to the helmet by the user or any third party will render this warranty null and void. This includes but is not limited to the installation of audio systems, drilling the shell or liner, carving or compressing the liner and painting of the shell.
Normal wear and tear to the finished and painted surfaces, abnormal treatment or abuse to the helmet interior is NOT covered under this warranty.
This warranty also does NOT cover chips, scratches, abrasions or other damage to the helmet's outer shell and painted surfaces caused by contact of the helmet with another surface or object.