SENA 20S EVO Motorcycle Bluetooth Communication System
YOUR FAVORITE UNIT JUST GOT A FACELIFT
New and Improved Design
The 20S EVO is the next generation of the original 20S, with an updated design and improved intercom functionality and stability to keep up with your ride.
The 20S EVO was designed with a fixed type, shark fin antenna as opposed to its predecessor with the flip up antenna.
This sleek new antenna design improves upon intercom stability and even secures the intercom distance while updates to the hardware allow for an even more robust general performance updates.
THE FUNCTIONALITY YOU KNOW AND LOVE
Top of the line feature set
The same feature set that made the 20S the world’s #1 Bluetooth communicator is still present in the 20S EVO.
Use the updated intercom function to stay in touch with up to eight other riders up to 2 km (1.2 miles) away, through the Group Intercom™ feature.
The 20S EVO still delivers HD-quality audio that’s clear, precise, and comfortable in every condition.
Sena’s Advanced Noise Control™ ensures ambient noise doesn’t interfere with incoming and outgoing audio.
Bluetooth 4.1 technology, high-quality stereo Bluetooth speakers, and dual-module architecture create a smooth, crisp, and responsive user experience that the 20S is known for.
IT MULTITASKS, SO YOU CAN CONCENTRATE ON THE MOST IMPORTANT TASK
Choose what you want to hear with Audio Multitasking™
Sena 20S EVO Audio Multitasking™ technology allows you to have an intercom conversation while simultaneously listening to music, FM radio, or GPS. No longer do users have to deal with the frustrations of interruption-based audio functions of past Bluetooth communication devices, the 20S’ Audio Multitasking™ is the perfect solution. Now audio features won’t interrupt each other but simply overlay for a smooth listening experience. Enrich your ride with interweaving audio sources.
CONTROL MADE SIMPLE
Simple user interface: motion sensor and voice commands
The simplified user interface makes setting up and pairing your 20S EVO incredibly easy, thanks to Sena’s motion sensor technology. Pair your Bluetooth devices with a simple shake of the 20S EVO.
Once you’re on the road, complete control of the 20S EVO can be done through hands-free voice commands. Intuitive technology ensures safe, controlled riding as you seamlessly move through music, phone, and intercom features. The optional Remote Controls give you even more command-and-control flexibility. Technology that keeps things simple… that’s the Sena advantage.
- Part Number: 20S-EVO-01
- Talk time: 13 hours
- Operating temperature: -10˚C ~ 55˚C (14°F ~ 131°F)
- Speaker: driver unit 40 mm – thickness 6.5 mm
- Boom microphone: length 190 mm
- Wire between speakers: length 555 mm
- Module: 61 g (2.15 oz)
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth® 4.1
- Working distance: up to 2.0 km (1.2 miles) in open terrain
- Advanced Noise Control™
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: max. 48 kHz (DAC)
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 64 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer
CERTIFICATES: CE, FCC, ICIn the Box:
- 20S EVO Headset Main Unit
- 20S EVO Universal Helmet Clamp
- 20S EVO Wired Boom Microphone
- 20S EVO Wired Microphone
- Boom Microphone Holder
- Microphone Sponges
- 2.5 to 3.5 mm Audio Cable
- USB Power & Data Cable (Micro USB Type)
- Cigarette Charger
- Glued Surface Mounting Adapter
- Rubber Pads
- Speaker Pads
- Hook and Loop Fasteners for Speakers
- Hook and Loop Fastener for Boom Microphone
Hook and Loop Fastener for Holder
- Hook and Loop Fastener for Wired Microphone
- Allen Wrench
Foam Speaker Covers
- Speaker Port Cover
For details: https://www.sena.com/support/warranty/
Product Registration is mandatory from date of purchase: