SENA SMH-5 Bluetooth Headset & Intercom for Scooters and Motorcycles with Universal Microphone Kit
CRYSTAL-CLEAR CONNECTIVITY AND TUNES
Two-way intercom, Music sharing
DESIGNED FOR EASY OPERATION
A simple, intuitive user interface
The Jog Dial and large button on the SMH5 make for an intuitive user interface that’s easy to control while riding.
Pushing the button lets you cycle through all device functions. With less fuss, you’ll be able to ride safer.
ENTERTAINMENT, INFORMATION, COMMUNICATION What you need for the ride
Staying connected while enjoying the ride at the same time is at the top of the list for any rider. Bluetooth 3.0 technology gives you the ability to make hands-free calls and participate in a one-to-one intercom conversation with a riding buddy up to 400 meters (430 yards) away, while delivering GPS directions, and providing the capability to listen to and share music when paired with an MP3 player or smartphone.
OUTSTANDING SOUND QUALITY
Independent volume controls with automatic boost for noisy environments
The Bluetooth music playback control features play, pause, track forward, and track back functions, and each audio source has its own adjustable volume level.
The noise reduction motorcycle intercom makes it easy to use the devices audio functions while riding.
OPTIMIZED OPERATION FOR LIFE, SIMPLE TO LEARN
Up to eight hours of battery life and free firmware upgrades
You get up to eight hours of talk time and seven days of stand-by on a single charge. All registered Sena owners get access to free firmware upgrades, which ensure your SMH5 is always operating with the latest software updates. Meanwhile, integrated voice prompts (available in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish) help you quickly learn your way around the device.
CROSS-BRAND INTERCOM COMPATIBILITY
Universal Intercom™ capability
Even if your companions don’t have Sena gear, the SMH5 uses the Universal Intercom™protocol, which allows your gear to work with their gear, regardless of brand.
- Talk time: 7 hours
- Part Number: Single Pack: SMH5-UNIV
- Stand-by time: 7 days
- Operating temperature: -10˚C – 55˚C (14°F – 131°F)
- Headset: 69.9 mm x 45.0 mm x 30.6 mm (2.8 in x 1.8 in x 1.2 in)
- Clamp unit: 49.2 mm x 38.9 mm x 22.1 mm (1.9 in x 1.5 in x 0.9 in)
- Headset: 40 g (1.41 oz)
- Clamp unit: 38 g (1.34 oz)
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Working distance: up to 400 meters (430 yards) in open terrain
- Advanced Noise Control™
- Wind noise reduction
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: 48 kHz (DAC)
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer
CERTIFICATES: CE, FCC, IC
In the Box:
- SMH5 Headset Main Unit
- Clamp Unit
- Helmet Speakers
- Attachable Boom Microphone
- Wired Microphone
- Glued Surface Mounting Plate
- Microphone Sponges
- Hook and Loop Fasteners for Speakers
- Hook and Loop Fastener for Boom Microphone
- Hook and Loop Fastener for Wired Microphone
- Boom Microphone Holder
- USB Power & Data Cable (Micro USB Type)
- Hook and Loop Fastener for Holder
- Speaker Pads
- Allen Wrench
02 years against any manufacturing defects handled by SENA.
For details: https://www.sena.com/support/warranty/
Product Registration is mandatory from date of purchase: