SUOMY Speedstar Flow Green Black Gloss Helmet
Sale price Rs. 25,999.00 Regular price
SUOMY Speedstar Flow
- With the ambitious name of SPEEDSTAR, Suomy’s intuition in composite fiber, which thanks to twenty years of experience in international competitions, proposes a new concept of transverse sports helmet.
- Frequent wind tunnel sessions, equivalent to a racing helmet, have given rise to dynamic shapes, a performing aerodynamic coefficient and an enviable overall balance. The Design, R&D and Riding Test department have created for SPEEDSTAR a package of solutions that enrich comfort and versatility.
- The new visor in Class 1 injection with variable thickness, guarantees visibility in the various driving angles; the large sun visor extends to the sides of the pillows offering complete shelter from sunlight.
- Helmet Size Available: from XS to XXL
- The outer shell is made of Tricarboco fiber that ensure a lighter, harder more safety and impact resistant shell
- Ready for spectacles / eyewear usage
- Internal visor that can be operated from the outside and functions as sunglasses
Certifications: ECE R 22.05 & ISI 4151: 2015
- Commercial name: SUOMY SPEEDSTAR
- Description: FULL FACE PROTECTIVE HELMET WITH DOUBLE VISOR
Shell: TRICARBOCO Kevlar/Carbon/Fiberglass
- Polystyrene: PROTECTIVE POLYSTYRENE (M AND L)
- OPTICAL CLASS 1 TRANSPARENT (CLEAR),
- PINLOCK MAX VISION 70 READY (LENS NOT INCLUDED)
- INTERNAL SUN VISOR
- Retention system: Double D-RING,
- Weight: Approx1400 ± 50
- No. of shells: 2
- No. of polystyrene: 2
- Cap is made of TRICARBOCO material. The new composite is a mixture of carbon fiber with various weights / breaking loads and aramid composite that allows to have a very light shell but at the same time even more resistant to impact.
- To meet the needs of the most demanding motorcyclist, SPEEDSTAR is made in two different caps (M and L).
- The internal polystyrene protection is made in 2 sizes (M and L) in order to offer the best possible ergonomics. Studied in different densities, it allows a gradual and progressive absorption of the impact force generated by an impact.
- Although most of the energy due to an impact is absorbed by the external protective cover, thanks to its deformation, the role of polystyrene is crucial for the absorption of the residual energy.
- A diversified density of the polystyrene itself allows to optimize the mechanical performance of the cap-polystyrene complex, guaranteeing the maximum degree of absorption in all areas of the helmet itself.
- The visor is made of injection polycarbonate in optical class 1 with variable thickness and anti-scratch treatment.
- The visor is easily removable, thanks to a practical mechanism, without the use of tools.
- SPEEDSTAR is equipped with Sun-Visor, easy to use with left hand.
- The internal protective polystyrene has been designed to work in symbiosis with the air intakes, placed on the fiber shell. The particular grooves, obtained on the polystyrene, allow the flow of incoming air to have optimal ventilation inside the helmet and, at the same time, a quick discharge of the hot air flows coming out of the rear air intakes
The cheek pads and the internal comfort can be removed, washed and replaced. They are made of precious fabric with specific fibers that offers the following features:
- Sends away sweat from the body
- Keeps fresh and dry
- Light fabric, soft and breathable
- Cheek pads ready for Bluetooth earphone
- Predisposition for glasses
- The retention system is the now reliable and tested “Double D-RING”, a double ring in light alloy.
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit. Please use the sizes shown as a guide only.
Refer to our size guide to record precise measurements.
- Images shown for illustration purpose only.
- Actual product may vary in finish, specifications, look without any discretion from manufacturer.