SUOMY Stellar Cylone White Matt Helmet
SUOMY STELLAR Cylone
Born to meet the needs of the youngest Suomy riders, STELLAR is the full-face helmet accessible to all that draws inspiration and supports its founder in composite fibers, Speedster. Designed for urban and touring use, it harmoniously combines safety, design, and comfort.
- STELLAR is the New Generation full face helmet by Suomy, made in ADT-Advanced thermoplastic. The dynamic and performance shapes are designed and developed in a wind tunnel to have the best performance in terms of comfort while riding.
- Inners are produced by the best technologies to guarantee reliability and comfort to all bikers, while typical riders needs join touring-racing ones to create a concentrate of technical solutions, suitable to all routes.
- Homologation: ECE 22.05 & ISI
- Weight: approx. 1500g ± 50g
- Micrometric buckle
- The shell is made in ADT-Advanced, a mix of thermoplastic resins with high resistance to impact. To satisfy even the most exigent customers, STELLAR is produced in two different shell: M and L.
- Internal polystyrene liner is realized in two sizes (M and L) to obtain a better ergonomics and a variable density. This characteristic allows a gradual and progressive absorption of the power produced by the impact.
- Even if the bigger part of the energy created by the impact is absorbed by the external shell, thanks to its deformation, the role of polystyrene is crucial for the absorption of the residual power.
- A different density of the polystyrene allows to optimize the mechanical performance of the shell-polystyrene, ensuring the maximum level of absorption in all areas of the helmet.
- The visor is PC injected, anti scratch, optic in class 1 with variable thickness. The hooks and rotation system allows the visor removal without tools.
- Pinlock Ready Visor (Pinlock antifog lens NOT included)
- STELLAR is equipped with Sun-Visor, easy to use with left hand.
- Internal polystyrene was studied to work in symbiosis with the air intake on the external fiber shell. Particular channelings, obtained on polystyrene, allow to air flow intake an optimal ventilation into the helmet and a quickly exhaust of the hot air.
The cheek pads and the internal comfort can be removed, washed and replaced. They are made of precious fabric with specific fibers that offers the following features:
- Easy outflow of body moisture
- Keep the correct temperature
- Light fabric, soft and breathable
- Cheek pads ready for Bluetooth earphone
- Predisposition for glasses
- QRM-micrometric: The retention system is equipped of micrometric buckle
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit. Please use the sizes shown as a guide only.
Refer to our size guide to record precise measurements.
- Images shown for illustration purpose only.
- Actual product may vary in finish, specifications, look without any discretion from manufacturer.