SW Motech 16 to 20L Quick Lock Pro GS Tank Bag (BC.TRS.00.103.30000)
A perfect tank bag for long distance touring! The PRO GS tank bag gives you 16-20 litres of storage, with the latest Quick Lock PRO mounting mechanism. Tank bags just got easier!
- SW-Motech brings you the PRO GS Tank Bag. The PRO GS tank bag was developed specifically for steeply sloped fuel tanks such as that of the BMW R 1250 GS. This is a perfect tank bag for long distance touring, giving you 16-20 litres of storage. Two outer pockets provide additional storage.
- The PRO tank bags have an elegant and timeless design. The bags are made from durable, highly UV-resistant 1680D ballistic nylon with water resistant interior coating. The Ballistic nylon material protects the luggage against shocks, wind and weather. The top and bottom of the bag is made of laminated EVA material and gives the bag a distinctive shape. There is a MOLLE attachment made of stable hypalon material on the top for smartphone and tablet holders.
- The factory-fitted upper ring guide rail allows for the tank bag to adapt to the shape of the tank and the ergonomic needs of the driver much more easily. Only the PRO tank bags offer this flexibility.
- The PRO GS tank bag is to be used along with the required bike specific PRO Tank Ring (to be purchased separately). With the PRO tank ring, SW-Motech has made the best system even better. It combines the advantages of a mechanical snap lock with those of patented magnet technology. Almost as if by magic, the small but powerful guide magnets direct the piece of luggage exactly to the right place. Then the mechanism snaps shut and the upper ring engages with a clearly audible snap. Now the lower ring securely holds the tank bag in any situation, at high speeds on the highway as well as when driving through rough terrain. The PRO tank bags can be attached or removed with just one hand!
- The bag has a robust carrying handle. There are reflective details on the bag for better visibility. The main compartment is expandable and there are also mesh compartments in the interior. There is a cable feed-through on the front and rear in case you want to run power into the bag. Weather protection is ensured with the rain cover that comes with the bag. The bag can be used with a cable lock or anti-theft protection.
CAUTION : THE TOP RING (I.E. THE LOCKING MECHANISM THAT ATTACHES TO THE BOTTOM OF THE TANK BAG) CONTAINS MOVING PARTS AND REQUIRES OCCASIONAL MAINTENANCE. WE RECOMMEND BLOWING COMPRESSED AIR INTO THE MECHANISM TO CLEAR OUT ANY DUST THAT MIGHT HAVE ENTERED THE HOUSING. IF THE MECHANISM DOES GET STUCK, SPRAY A LITTLE WD-40 INTO IT AND LEAVE FOR 2-3 MINS AND THEN TRY AGAIN.
Note: Ensure that there is sufficient space between the tank bag and the surface of the tank (also when fully loaded) to avoid damage to the paintwork. If there isn’t enough room between the two, the surface of the tank can also be protected by a protective film or a tank pad.
- 16-20 litre capacity
- Quick Lock mounting system along with magnetic guide aid in the PRO tank ring for easy attachment
- Cable feed-through on the front and rear
- Bike specific PRO Tank Ring to be purchased separately.
- Please note that Tank bags from the PRO series cannot be combined with EVO tank rings.
- Material: 1680D Ballistic Nylon
- Color: Black / grey
- Capacity: 16-20L
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Max. Load: 3 kg
- Dimensions: 420 x 340 x 300 mm
What’s in the box?
- PRO GS Tank Bag x 1
- PRO Top Ring x 1
- PRO GS Rain Cover x 1
- Mounting material
- Mounting instructions
- Installation Instructions: View
SW-MOTECH ORDER - SPECIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- SW-MOTECH PRODUCTS WILL SHIP OUT in 4-5 BUSINESS DAYS once order is placed.
- KINDLY CONFIRM WITH US ON EMAIL / WATSAPP BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER FOR THE PRODUCT AVAILABILITY.
- Images shown for illustration purpose only.
- Actual product may vary in finish, specifications, look without any discretion from manufacturer.
- Refer to your vehicle's user manual for more details before placing the orders.
- SW-MOTECH products do NOT qualify for any exchange, returns, refunds or replacements as per listed return policy.
- All claims for warranty to be handled by manufacturer directly under official SW-MOTECH India Channel partner as per official warranty terms.
- BMW F 750 GS 2018 - 2019
- BMW F 750 GS 2020 - 2022
- BMW F 850 GS 2018 - 2019
- BMW F 850 GS 2020 - 2022
- BMW F 850 GSA 2019 - 2020
- BMW G 310 GS 2017 - 2019
- BMW G 310 GS 2020 - 2022
- BMW R 1200 GS 2004 - 2012
- BMW R 1200 GS LC 2013 - 2016
- BMW R 1200 GS LC 2017 - 2019
- BMW R 1200 GS LC Rallye 2017 - 2019
- BMW R 1200 GSA 2006 - 2012
- BMW R 1200 GSA LC 2013 - 2019
- BMW R 1250 GS 2019 - 2022
- BMW R 1250 GSA 2019 - 2022
- BMW S 1000 XR 2017 - 2019
- BMW S 1000 XR 2020 - 2022
- Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sports 2020 - 2022
- Honda CB 650 R 2019 - 2022
- Kawasaki Ninja 1000 2020 - 2022
- Kawasaki Ninja 650 2017 - 2022
- Kawasaki Versys 1000 2015 - 2018
- Kawasaki Versys 1000 2019 - 2022
- Kawasaki Versys 650 2015 - 2022
- Kawasaki Z1000 2014 - 2021
- Kawasaki Z650 2017 - 2022
- Suzuki V-Storm 1000 2014 - 2019
- Suzuki V-Storm 650 XT 2017 - 2022
- Suzuki V-Strom 1050 2022
- Triumph Speed Triple 2014 - 2020
- Triumph Speed Triple 2021 - 2022
- Triumph Tiger 1200 2018 - 2020
- Triumph Tiger 1200 2022
- Triumph Tiger 800XC 2014
- Triumph Tiger 800XC/XCX/XCA 2015 - 2017
- Triumph Tiger 800XC/XCX/XCA 2018 - 2019
- Triumph Tiger 800XR/XRX 2015 - 2017
- Triumph Tiger 800XR/XRX 2018 - 2019
- Triumph Tiger 900 2020 - 2022
- Triumph Tiger Explorer XC 2014 - 2016
- Triumph Tiger Explorer XC/XCX 2017
- Triumph Tiger Explorer XR/XRX 2017
- Triumph Tiger Sport 660 2021 - 2022
- Triumph Tiger Sport 850 2021 - 2022