SW Motech 27-40L SysBag WP L (BC.SYS.00.006.10000)
Regular price Rs. 21,500.00
A waterproof, enormously versatile, and reliable soft-luggage solution!
- The well thought-out SysBag WP (Waterproof) series proves itself through intelligent features, versatility, durable material, and high-quality workmanship.
- The SW-Motech SysBag WP L – the largest model of the SysBag WP family, with a storage capacity of 27-40L, impresses with its enormous versatility.
- The SysBag WP L is made entirely of TPU material. The SysBag WP L is designed for off-road use without exception: the belt buckles of the front compartment are deliberately attached to the top so that no branches can get caught on narrow paths. The outer edges of the bag are covered with robust Hypalon material, which provides additional protection in the event of a fall. With the four compression straps on both sides, the bag can be lashed to form a compact unit, even with a small load. On the front of the SysBag L WP there’s a spacious, easily accessible compartment that offers space for rain gear or DIN A4-format maps. Two waterproof zippered compartments on the inside of the bag and the lid offer additional storage space for smaller items. The SysBag WP L features a roll-top closure and an overlapping lid. The Roll-top is made of 210 Ripstop TPU. The bag has a 100% waterproof main compartment. The inner pocket is removable, two freely positionable dividers with Velcro fasteners make it easy to keep luggage separate. Other features include a MOLLE system for attaching accessory bags, reinforced handles, reflective details for better visibility, lashing eyelets for attaching cable locks and velcro fasteners to fix the excess belt lengths.
- The SW-Motech SysBag WP L can be mounted on to the bike in different ways and in various combinations with the other bags in the SysBag WP series. The SW-Motech SysBag WP L can be used as a tail or a side bag. With the included loop straps, it is easy to lash directly to the tail of the motorcycle. Alternatively, add on the appropriate SW-Motech Adapter Plate, and you can attach it to the PRO side carrier / EVO side carrier. Firstly, screw the four mounting elements for the side carrier onto the adapter plate. Next, attach the SysBag WP L to the adapter plate with the loop straps. Once that’s done, you can hang the bag on the PRO or EVO side carrier in one simple movement. The adapter plate’s quick lock system guarantees that the SysBag WP will be held securely by the PRO / EVO side carrier.
- All the appropriate adapter plates and side carriers are available separately.
- Alternatively, it can also be looped on the rear or on side carriers from other manufacturers with the straps included in delivery.
- Versatile, waterproof luggage
- Made of TPU material and EVA plastic
- Usable as a side bag or tail bag
- Can be lashed to the bike’s tail end with the loop straps provided
- Can be mounted with the appropriate SW-Motech Adapter Plate on to either the SW-Motech PRO Side Carrier / SW-Motech EVO Side Carrier
- Alternatively, it can also be looped on the rear or on side carriers from other manufacturers with the straps included in delivery
- Material: TPU
- Color: Black
- Dimension: 480 x 220 x 410 mm
- Storage Capacity: 27-40L
- Weight: Approx. 2.9 kg
- Maximum Load: 10 kg
What’s in the box?
- SW-Motech 27-40L Sysbag WP L x 1
- Lashing Straps x 4
- Anti-slip Straps x 4
- Paint Protection Film x 1
- Mounting Instructions
- Mounting Material
- Installation Instructions: View
SW-MOTECH ORDER - SPECIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- SW-MOTECH PRODUCTS WILL SHIP OUT in 4-5 BUSINESS DAYS once order is placed.
- KINDLY CONFIRM WITH US ON EMAIL / WATSAPP BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER FOR THE PRODUCT AVAILABILITY.
- Images shown for illustration purpose only.
- Actual product may vary in finish, specifications, look without any discretion from manufacturer.
- Refer to your vehicle's user manual for more details before placing the orders.
- SW-MOTECH products do NOT qualify for any exchange, returns, refunds or replacements as per listed return policy.
- All claims for warranty to be handled by manufacturer directly under official SW-MOTECH India Channel partner as per official warranty terms.