SW Motech 9.8L Legend Gear Saddle Bag for SLC Side Carrier Left (BC.HTA.00.401.10100L)
Regular price Rs. 15,200.00
Retro saddle bags from SW-Motech’s latest Legend Gear series
- SW-Motech Legend Gear brings you the Legend Gear Saddle Bag LC1. This bag is designed with a vintage look, using water resistant coated canvas and Napalon synthetic leather and is perfect for your roadster or scrambler styled bike. The Legend Gear LC1 side bag with its compact shape, is also suitable for bikes with top-mounted exhausts. This bag is designed to work along with the SLC Carrier system from SW-Motech, available for most retro-modern motorcycles. The bags are easy to mount and dismount on to the SLC side carrier using a quick-release fastener. This bag offers good rain protection, with the water resistant outer shell, roll top closure and the inner drybag liner that’s provided. It provides you with 9.8L of storage capacity, and can be mix and matched with the 13.5L version (LC2) as well.
- The bags have numerous loops for the individual attachment of the Legend Gear LA1 and LA2 accessory bags and the Legend Gear LA3 smartphone pouch. There are also straps for attaching the Legend Gear LA4 shoulder strap. All the above accessories are available separately.
- Water resistant coated cotton and synthetic leather outer
- Waterproof inner drybag liner
- Classic look and feel
- Bike specific SLC left side carrier for mounting
- Material: Canvas / Napalon synthetic leather
- Surface: Waxed
- Color: Black / Brown
- Dimensions: 310 x 140 x 260 mm
- Storage Capacity: 9.8L
- Maximum Load: 5 kg
What’s in the box?
- Legend Gear Side bag LC1 – Left x 1
- Waterproof inner bag x 1
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- We recommend to impregnate the cotton textile surface of the product in regular intervals or after intensive cleaning with a commercial wax impregnation
- Installation Instructions: View
SW-MOTECH ORDER - SPECIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- SW-MOTECH PRODUCTS WILL SHIP OUT in 4-5 BUSINESS DAYS once order is placed.
- KINDLY CONFIRM WITH US ON EMAIL / WATSAPP BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER FOR THE PRODUCT AVAILABILITY.
- Images shown for illustration purpose only.
- Actual product may vary in finish, specifications, look without any discretion from manufacturer.
- Refer to your vehicle's user manual for more details before placing the orders.
- SW-MOTECH products do NOT qualify for any exchange, returns, refunds or replacements as per listed return policy.
- All claims for warranty to be handled by manufacturer directly under official SW-MOTECH India Channel partner as per official warranty terms.
- BMW G 310 GS 2017 - 2019
- BMW G 310 GS 2020 - 2022
- BMW G 310 R 2017 - 2019
- BMW G 310 R 2020 - 2022
- Ducati Scrambler 2015 - 2022
- Honda CB 300 R 2019 - 2022
- Honda CBR 650 F 2013 - 2018
- Kawasaki Ninja 650 2017 - 2022
- Kawasaki Z650 2017 - 2022
- Kawasaki Z650RS 2021 - 2022
- KTM 790 Duke 2019 - 2021
- Royal Enfield Himalayan 2018 - 2022
- Triumph Bonneville T100/ Thruxton 2017 - 2022
- Triumph Bonneville T120/ Thruxton 1200 2016 - 2022