SW Motech Crashbars for Honda Africa Twin Stainless Steel (SBL.01.622.10101)
SW-Motech brings you Crashbars for the Honda Africa Twin. This sturdy crash bar sports a pipe diameter of 22 and 27mm and offers reliable protection for the fuel tank, fairing and other motorcycle components. The metal frame has been tailored to the bike model and is mounted to the existing anchor points on the motorcycle frame. This supplies a high degree of stability, in addition, the crash bar can be installed without drilling or welding. The crashbars have been designed to allow for easy access to the oil filter, tool box & battery. When used along with the engine guard, it provides an unbeatable protection package for the Africa Twin. The crashbars have been made from high grade stainless steel, making sure there will be no corrosion
- Sturdy frame connection taking advantage of existing anchor points
- Pipe diameter of 22 mm and 27 mm
- Stainless Steel
- Easy mounting without drilling or welding
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Surface: Electropolished
- Color: Silver
What’s in the box?
- Crashbars (left & right) x 1 set
- Mounting material
- Mounting instructions
Installation Instructions: View
SW-MOTECH ORDER - SPECIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- SW-MOTECH PRODUCTS WILL SHIP OUT in 4-5 BUSINESS DAYS once order is placed.
- KINDLY CONFIRM WITH US ON EMAIL / WATSAPP BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER FOR THE PRODUCT AVAILABILITY.
- Images shown for illustration purpose only.
- Actual product may vary in finish, specifications, look without any discretion from manufacturer.
- Refer to your vehicle's user manual for more details before placing the orders.
- SW-MOTECH products do NOT qualify for any exchange, returns, refunds or replacements as per listed return policy.
- All claims for warranty to be handled by manufacturer directly under official SW-MOTECH India Channel partner as per official warranty terms.
- Honda Africa Twin DCT 2017
- Honda Africa Twin DCT 2018 - 2019