SW Motech Quick Lock EVO Tank Ring (TRT.00.640.31200/B)
The perfect solution for securely mounting SW-Motech Quick Lock EVO Tank Bags, enabling you to quickly mount and dismount the bags from your bike
- SW-Motech brings you the Quick Lock EVO Tank Ring, designed to securely mount SW-Motech EVO Tank Bags on your bike. This low profile tank ring is made from glass fibre reinforced polyamide with a metal base plate. The baseplate is designed to fit seamlessly onto your existing fuel filler caps, with no alterations. The fuel filler cap is still easily accessible when the tank bag is not mounted. The Quick Lock EVO system ensures that the tank bag does not touch the surface of your tank, avoiding any nasty scratches and paint wear that comes with normal tank bags
Please note: In order to guarantee the most optimal fit of the EVO tank bag on the Kawasaki Z 650, screw the provided height increasing element on between the tank bag and upper ring.
Fits : Ninja 650, Z650
- Quick Lock EVO system
- Keeps tank bag off paint surface
- Low profile, and fits directly onto existing fuel filler caps
- Material: Fibre reinforced nylon with base plate
- Color: Black
What’s in the box?
- Quick Lock EVO Tank Ring x 1
- Mounting material
- Mounting instructions
- Installation Instructions: View
SW-MOTECH ORDER - SPECIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- SW-MOTECH PRODUCTS WILL SHIP OUT in 4-5 BUSINESS DAYS once order is placed.
- KINDLY CONFIRM WITH US ON EMAIL / WATSAPP BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER FOR THE PRODUCT AVAILABILITY.
- Images shown for illustration purpose only.
- Actual product may vary in finish, specifications, look without any discretion from manufacturer.
- Refer to your vehicle's user manual for more details before placing the orders.
- SW-MOTECH products do NOT qualify for any exchange, returns, refunds or replacements as per listed return policy.
- All claims for warranty to be handled by manufacturer directly under official SW-MOTECH India Channel partner as per official warranty terms.
- Kawasaki Ninja 650 2017 - 2022
- Kawasaki Z650 2017 - 2022
- Kawasaki Z650RS 2021 - 2022