RAM® X-Grip® Large Phone Mount with Motorcycle Fork Stem Base
Designed to fit into the cylindrical bore wall of fork stems that measure 12mm to 38mm (.5” to 1.49”) in diameter, the RAM-B-176-A-UN10U consists of a fork stem base, short length double socket arm, and the popular spring-loaded RAM® X-Grip® large phone holder.
The RAM® X-Grip® features an 'X' design that expands and contracts to provide a perfect fit for your device – even if it's in a case. Made of high-strength composite and stainless steel, this version of the RAM® X-Grip® fits phones ranging from 1.75" to 4.5" in width and keeps your device completely functional and accessible. RAM® ball and socket technology allows for near-infinite adjustability to achieve the ideal viewing angle – while also extending the life of your phone by providing shock and vibration damping. For outdoor applications, the RAM® X-Grip® includes a device tether that is recommended for added security and peace of mind.
(1) Glue Tube for Rubber Caps
(1) Expansion Plug for 12mm - 38mm (.5" - 1.49") Fork Stem Holes
(1) M5 x 60mm Machine Screw
(1) Steel Washer Set
(1) Nut Pocket Washer Set
(1) Brass Nylock Nut
Width Range: 1.75" - 4.5"
Depth Range: .875" max
B Size (1")
High strength composite
- Spring-loaded 'X' design with rubber caps sports great holding power without hiding your phone; includes optional device tether for peace of mind during rugged use
- Includes motorcycle fork stem base that works with stems 12mm to 38mm in diameter and short length, B size RAM® double socket arm; ball and socket technology allows for near-infinite adjustability
- Made of stainless steel components, high-strength composites, and powder-coated, marine-grade aluminum for durability and reliability in the most demanding environments
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Made in U.S.A.