Rox Pivoting Handlebar Risers 51mm Rise, 28.5mm Handlebar Anodized Aluminum (1R-P2PPA)
Regular price Rs. 9,600.00
Long rides just got easier with Rox Speed FX’s Pivot-able Bar Risers. These risers give an additional 51mm of height to the bar as well as allowing the bars to be brought closer to you, relaxing your posture so you can keep going for miles.
- Rox Speed FX brings you the Rox Pivot-able Risers. These risers are a big upgrade from your standard risers as they are pivot-able, meaning that not only do they raise the height of the bar, but they can also be moved forwards or backwards to suit each individual rider perfectly. They are especially useful for standing up when trail riding.
- They slot right in to the existing bar mounts and require no additional modifications. Some motorcycles might require longer cables to accommodate them, please refer to the compatibility notes for more on this.
- 51mm height increase
- For 28.5mm handlebars
- Surface: Anodized
- Color: Black
- Height: 51mm
- Bar Dia: 28.5mm
What’s in the box?
- Rox Pivoting Handlebar Risers – Anodized Black x 2
- Mounting Material
- Mounting Instructions
Please note the following cases where new cables might be required –
- BMW S1000R – All Years – Unknown cable length
- Kawasaki Z1000 – All Years – Unknown cable length
- Triumph Speed Triple – 2008 – Rerouting of cables required
- Triumph Street Triple – 2008 – Rerouting of cables required
- Triumph Explorer XC – All Years – Rerouting of cables required
ORDER - SPECIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- ROX RISERS PRODUCTS WILL SHIP OUT in 4-5 BUSINESS DAYS once order is placed.
- KINDLY CONFIRM WITH US ON EMAIL / WATSAPP BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER FOR THE PRODUCT AVAILABILITY.
- Images shown for illustration purpose only.
- Actual product may vary in finish, specifications, look without any discretion from manufacturer.
- Refer to your vehicle's user manual for more details before placing the orders.
- ROX RISERS products do NOT qualify for any exchange, returns, refunds or replacements as per listed return policy.
- All claims for warranty to be handled by manufacturer directly under official India Channel partner as per official warranty terms.
- BMW K 1600 2018 - 2021
- BMW R 1200 GS 2004 - 2012
- BMW R 1200 GSA 2006 - 2012
- BMW R nineT 2017 - 2022
- BMW R nineT Racer 2017 - 2022
- BMW R nineT Scrambler 2017 - 2022
- Ducati Hypermotard 2015
- Ducati Hypermotard 939 2016 - 2018
- Ducati Hyperstrada 2015
- Ducati Hyperstrada 939 2016 - 2018
- Ducati Monster 1200 2015 - 2020
- Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sports 2020 - 2022
- Honda Africa Twin DCT 2017
- Honda Africa Twin DCT 2018 - 2019
- Kawasaki Z1000 2014 - 2021
- Triumph Scrambler 1200 2019 - 2022
- Triumph Speed Triple 2014 - 2020
- Triumph Street Scrambler 2017 - 2022
- Triumph Street Triple 675 2014 - 2016
- Triumph Street Triple 765 2017 - 2022
- Triumph Tiger 1200 2018 - 2020
- Triumph Tiger 800XC 2014
- Triumph Tiger 800XC/XCX/XCA 2015 - 2017
- Triumph Tiger 800XC/XCX/XCA 2018 - 2019
- Triumph Tiger 800XR/XRX 2015 - 2017
- Triumph Tiger 800XR/XRX 2018 - 2019
- Triumph Tiger 900 2020 - 2022
- Triumph Tiger Explorer XC 2014 - 2016
- Triumph Tiger Explorer XC/XCX 2017
- Triumph Tiger Explorer XR/XRX 2017
- Triumph Tiger Sport 850 2020 - 2022