SW Motech 17.5L Legend Gear Tail Bag (BC.HTA.00.404.10000)
Regular price Rs. 13,200.00
Retro accessories from SW-Motech’s latest Legend Gear series
- SW-Motech Legend Gear brings you the Legend Gear Tail Bag LR1. This bag is designed with a vintage look, using water resistant coated canvas and synthetic leather and is perfect for your roadster or scrambler styled bike. This bag is designed to strap on to any seat using a 4-point mounting system. It has adjustable shoulder straps included so it can be used as a backpack when off the bike. This bag offers good rain protection, with the water resistant outer shell, roll top closure and the outer rain cover that’s provided. It provides you with 17.5L of storage capacity. It has molle webbing on the outer surface, allowing for other Legend Gear series accessories to be attached on to it. With the optional Legend Gear Shoulder strap it can also be converted into a shoulder bag.
- Water resistant coated cotton and synthetic leather outer
- Classic look and feel
- Molle webbing for attaching other accessories
- Material: Napalon synthetic leather / Coated Cotton
- Color: Brown / Black
- Capacity: 17.5L
What’s in the box?
- Legend Gear Tail bag LR1 x 1
- Straps x 4
- License plate straps x 2
- Rain cover x 1
- Adhesive protective foil x 1
- We recommend to impregnate the cotton textile surface of the product in regular intervals or after intensive cleaning with a commercial wax impregnation.
Installation Instructions: View
SW-MOTECH ORDER - SPECIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- SW-MOTECH PRODUCTS WILL SHIP OUT in 4-5 BUSINESS DAYS once order is placed.
- KINDLY CONFIRM WITH US ON EMAIL / WATSAPP BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER FOR THE PRODUCT AVAILABILITY.
- Images shown for illustration purpose only.
- Actual product may vary in finish, specifications, look without any discretion from manufacturer.
- Refer to your vehicle's user manual for more details before placing the orders.
- SW-MOTECH products do NOT qualify for any exchange, returns, refunds or replacements as per listed return policy.
- All claims for warranty to be handled by manufacturer directly under official SW-MOTECH India Channel partner as per official warranty terms.
- Benelli Imperiale 2020 - 2022
- Benelli Leoncino 2020 - 2022
- BMW R nineT 2017 - 2022
- BMW R nineT Racer 2017 - 2022
- BMW R nineT Scrambler 2017 - 2022
- Ducati Scrambler 2015 - 2022
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 2018 - 2022
- Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled 2017 - 2022
- Harley Davidson 1200 Custom 2018 - 2021
- Harley Davidson CVO Limited 2018 - 2021
- Harley Davidson Deluxe 2018 - 2021
- Harley Davidson Fat Bob 2018 - 2022
- Harley Davidson Fat Boy 2018 - 2022
- Harley Davidson Forty Eight 2018 - 2022
- Harley Davidson Forty Eight Special 2018 - 2022
- Harley Davidson Heritage Classic 2018 - 2022
- Harley Davidson Iron 883 2018 - 2022
- Harley Davidson Low Rider 2018 - 2021
- Harley Davidson Road Glide Special 2018 - 2022
- Harley Davidson Road King 2018 - 2022
- Harley Davidson Roadster 2018 - 2021
- Harley Davidson Street 750 2018 - 2021
- Harley Davidson Street Bob 2018 - 2022
- Harley Davidson Street Glide Special 2018 - 2022
- Harley Davidson Street Rod 2018 - 2021
- Honda CB 1000 R 2014 - 2021
- Honda CB 300 R 2019 - 2022
- Honda H'Ness CB 350 2020 - 2022
- Indian FTR 1200 2019 - 2022
- Kawasaki Vulcan 2016 - 2022
- Kawasaki W 800 2019 - 2022
- Kawasaki Z650 2017 - 2022
- Kawasaki Z650RS 2021 - 2022
- Kawasaki Z900 2017 - 2022
- Royal Enfield Bullet 2018 - 2022
- Royal Enfield Classic 2018 - 2020
- Royal Enfield Continental 650 2018 - 2022
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 2018 - 2022
- Royal Enfield Meteor 350 2020 - 2022
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 2018 - 2020
- Triumph Bonneville T100/ Thruxton 2014 - 2016
- Triumph Bonneville T100/ Thruxton 2017 - 2022
- Triumph Bonneville T120/ Thruxton 1200 2016 - 2022
- Triumph Speed Twin 2019 - 2022
- Triumph Street Twin 2016 - 2022