SW Motech Extension for Brake Pedal for BMW R1200GS R1250GS (FBE.07.781.10000/B)
Regular price Rs. 10,200.00
Enhance your stock brake pedal and get better safety, control and improved grip!
- The SW-Motech Extension for Brake Pedal is suitable for the original brake pedal of the BMW R 1200 GS and the R 1250 GS.
- This extension for brake pedal is ideal for off-roading. It enhances the original brake arm tread and guarantees a safe, controlled use of the brake. The extension makes it possible for the contact surface to be both broader and higher, thus offering better safety and better control over the rear brake.
- When off-roading, you often alternate between seated and standing positions. When standing, the angle of your knee changes, so your foot cannot put as much pressure on the smaller pedal. Thanks to the raised contact surface, your foot is angled more sharply, so it can reach and control the brake arm more easily, even when standing. There are two height settings – 22 or 27 mm – for optimal ergonomic adjustment.
- In addition to the raised surface, the extension for brake pedal features a widened contact surface. This is equipped with a ridged surface, so it offers improved grip when the arm surface is dirty or wet.
- This extension is made from high-strength milled aluminum alloy. It has a black anodized surface and a stainless steel step plate.
- Enhances the original brake pedal
- Raised and wider surface
- Improved grip thanks to ridged surface – even when wet and dirty
- Raised contact surface by 22 or 27 millimeters
- Material: Aluminum / Stainless Steel
- Surface: Anodized
- Color: Black / Silver
What’s in the box?
- SW-Motech Extension for Brake Pedal x 1
- Mounting Material
- Mounting Instructions
- Installation Instructions: View
SW-MOTECH ORDER - SPECIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- SW-MOTECH PRODUCTS WILL SHIP OUT in 4-5 BUSINESS DAYS once order is placed.
- KINDLY CONFIRM WITH US ON EMAIL / WATSAPP BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER FOR THE PRODUCT AVAILABILITY.
- Images shown for illustration purpose only.
- Actual product may vary in finish, specifications, look without any discretion from manufacturer.
- Refer to your vehicle's user manual for more details before placing the orders.
- SW-MOTECH products do NOT qualify for any exchange, returns, refunds or replacements as per listed return policy.
- All claims for warranty to be handled by manufacturer directly under official SW-MOTECH India Channel partner as per official warranty terms.
- BMW R 1200 GS LC 2013 - 2016
- BMW R 1200 GS LC 2017 - 2019
- BMW R 1200 GS LC Rallye 2017 - 2019
- BMW R 1250 GS 2019 - 2022