SW Motech ION Footrest Kit for Ducati (FRS.22.011.10002/S)
On & Off Road Touring footrest kit for your Ducati
SW-Motech brings you the Footrest Kit for your Ducati (Multistrada, Hyperstrada, Hypermotard & Scrambler). The included footrest features a wider surface area for your feet, giving you a more stable connection to your bike. The rubber insert is removable, and the CNC machined footrest functions as an off road grip, giving added grip for off-road riding. The footrest is also height adjustable, allowing you to drop it by 15mm.
- Wider surface area
- Textured removable rubber insert
- CNC machined off road pegs
- Height adjustable
- Material: Stainless steel / Rubber
- Color: Silver / Black
- Dimensions: 50 x 75 mm
What’s in the box?
- ION Footrests x 2
- Bike-specific joint adapters x 2
- Mounting material
- Mounting instruction
- Installation Instructions: View
SW-MOTECH ORDER - SPECIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- SW-MOTECH PRODUCTS WILL SHIP OUT in 4-5 BUSINESS DAYS once order is placed.
- KINDLY CONFIRM WITH US ON EMAIL / WATSAPP BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER FOR THE PRODUCT AVAILABILITY.
- Images shown for illustration purpose only.
- Actual product may vary in finish, specifications, look without any discretion from manufacturer.
- Refer to your vehicle's user manual for more details before placing the orders.
- SW-MOTECH products do NOT qualify for any exchange, returns, refunds or replacements as per listed return policy.
- All claims for warranty to be handled by manufacturer directly under official SW-MOTECH India Channel partner as per official warranty terms.
- Ducati Hypermotard 2015
- Ducati Hypermotard 939 2016 - 2018
- Ducati Hypermotard 950 2019 - 2022
- Ducati Hyperstrada 2015
- Ducati Hyperstrada 939 2016 - 2018
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 2015 - 2018
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 2018 - 2021
- Ducati Multistrada 950 2017 - 2022
- Ducati Multistrada Enduro 1200 2016 - 2018
- Ducati Multistrada Enduro 1260 2019 - 2021
- Ducati Scrambler 2015 - 2022
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 2018 - 2022
- Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled 2017 - 2022