SW Motech PRO Side Carrier for Triumph Tiger Explorer Tiger 1200 (KFT.11.483.30000/B)
Regular price Rs. 31,800.00
The new and improved mounting system for TraX EVO, TraX ADV and AERO panniers
- SW-Motech brings you the PRO Side Carriers for the Triumph Tiger Explorer / Tiger 1200. With the introduction of the first removable carriers for motorcycle cases, SW-Motech made their mark on the accessories market, and the PRO side carrier is the new generation.
- This bike-specific PRO side carrier of 2.5 mm strong steel is extremely durable. These side carriers are meant for mounting SW-Motech’s panniers – TraX EVO, TraX ADV & AERO. The matching adapter kits are available separately. The side carriers themselves are designed specifically for the bike and feature quarter turn fasteners that allow you to have your bike back to stock in for a couple of minutes. These side carriers allow for the quick mounting and dismounting of the panniers. The optional security device for side carriers ensures that the carriers are secure. There are also adapter kits available that allow for mounting of GIVI, KAPPA, Hepco & Becker, Krauser and Shad panniers.
- Bike specific
- Quick Lock PRO mounting system
- Designed for TraX EVO, TraX ADV & AERO panniers
- Material: Steel
- Surface: Powder coated
- Color: Black
- Max. Load: 12.5 kg per side (inclusive of the weight of the side case / luggage and adapter kit)
- Rear width with mounted side carriers (without cases): 540 mm
What’s in the box?
- PRO Side Carriers x 2
- Mounting material
- Mounting instructions
- Installation Instructions: View
SW-MOTECH ORDER - SPECIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- SW-MOTECH PRODUCTS WILL SHIP OUT in 4-5 BUSINESS DAYS once order is placed.
- KINDLY CONFIRM WITH US ON EMAIL / WATSAPP BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER FOR THE PRODUCT AVAILABILITY.
- Images shown for illustration purpose only.
- Actual product may vary in finish, specifications, look without any discretion from manufacturer.
- Refer to your vehicle's user manual for more details before placing the orders.
- SW-MOTECH products do NOT qualify for any exchange, returns, refunds or replacements as per listed return policy.
- All claims for warranty to be handled by manufacturer directly under official SW-MOTECH India Channel partner as per official warranty terms.
- Triumph Tiger 1200 2018 - 2020
- Triumph Tiger Explorer XC 2014 - 2016
- Triumph Tiger Explorer XC/XCX 2017
- Triumph Tiger Explorer XR/XRX 2017