SW Motech Quick Lock PRO Tank Ring (TRT.00.787.30600/B)
The perfect solution for securely mounting SW-Motech Quick Lock PRO Tank Bags, enabling you to quickly mount and dismount the bags from your bike, with a just one hand!
- SW-Motech brings you the patented Quick Lock PRO Tank Ring, designed to securely mount SW-Motech PRO Tank Bags on your bike.
- With the PRO tank ring SW-Motech has made the best system even better. It combines the advantages of a mechanical snap lock with those of patented magnet technology. The magnetic guide, developed by Fidlock, complements the already advanced SW-Motech mechanical Quick Lock latching system. Almost as if by magic, the small but powerful guide magnets direct the piece of luggage exactly to the right place. Then the mechanism snaps shut and the upper ring engages with a clearly audible snap. Now the lower ring securely holds the tank bag in any situation, at high speeds on the highway as well as when driving through rough terrain.
- The PRO tank ring combines two ingenious technologies into a fully mature product, because it meets all the requirements a tank ring could have: It adapts discreetly to the design of the bike, does not protrude and provides a secure grip. The tank bag can be optimally positioned and operation is very easy: To refuel, simply unlock with a pull strap, remove the tank bag and the fuel cap can be opened as usual.
- The PRO tank ring – simply even better.
- This low profile tank ring is made from fibre reinforced plastic and aluminium. The tank ring is designed to fit seamlessly onto your existing fuel filler caps, with no alterations. The Quick Lock PRO system ensures that the tank bag does not touch the surface of your tank, avoiding any nasty scratches and paint wear that comes with normal tank bags.
Fits: BMW & Ducati Models: BMW R1200GS LC, R1200GS LC Rallye, R1200GSA LC, R1200R, R1200RS, R1200RT, S1000XR, F750GS, F850GS, F850GSA, R1250GS, R1250GSA, Ducati Multistrada 950, 1200, 1200 Enduro, 1260
- All Tank Rings are bike specific. Make sure to filter for your bike to choose the correct model.
- Tank rings from the PRO series cannot be combined with EVO tank bags.
- Quick Lock PRO system
- Bike specific
- Keeps tank bag off paint surface
- Low profile, and fits directly onto existing fuel filler caps
- Simple mounting
- To be used along with SW-Motech Quick Lock PRO Tank Bags only
- Material: Fiberglass reinforced plastic / Aluminium
- Color: Black
What’s in the box?
- PRO tank ring x 1
- Mounting material
- Mounting instructions
- Installation Instructions: View
SW-MOTECH ORDER - SPECIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- SW-MOTECH PRODUCTS WILL SHIP OUT in 4-5 BUSINESS DAYS once order is placed.
- KINDLY CONFIRM WITH US ON EMAIL / WATSAPP BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER FOR THE PRODUCT AVAILABILITY.
- Images shown for illustration purpose only.
- Actual product may vary in finish, specifications, look without any discretion from manufacturer.
- Refer to your vehicle's user manual for more details before placing the orders.
- SW-MOTECH products do NOT qualify for any exchange, returns, refunds or replacements as per listed return policy.
- All claims for warranty to be handled by manufacturer directly under official SW-MOTECH India Channel partner as per official warranty terms.
- BMW F 750 GS 2018 - 2022
- BMW F 850 GS 2018 - 2022
- BMW F 850 GSA 2019 - 2022
- BMW F 900 R 2020 - 2022
- BMW F 900 XR 2020 - 2022
- BMW K 1300 R 2009 - 2016
- BMW R 1200 GS LC 2013 - 2016
- BMW R 1200 GS LC 2017 - 2019
- BMW R 1200 GS LC Rallye 2017 - 2019
- BMW R 1200 GSA LC 2013 - 2019
- BMW R 1200 R 2017 - 2019
- BMW R 1200 RS 2017 - 2019
- BMW R 1200 RT 2017 - 2019
- BMW R 1250 GS 2019 - 2022
- BMW R 1250 GSA 2019 - 2022
- BMW R 1250 R 2019 - 2022
- BMW R 1250 RS 2019 - 2021
- BMW R 1250 RT 2019 - 2021
- BMW S 1000 XR 2017 - 2019
- BMW S 1000 XR 2020 - 2022
- Ducati Hypermotard 950 2019 - 2022
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 2015 - 2018
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 2018 - 2021
- Ducati Multistrada 950 2017 - 2022
- Ducati Multistrada Enduro 1200 2016 - 2018
- Ducati Multistrada Enduro 1260 2019 - 2021
- Ducati Multistrada V4 2021 - 2022