SW Motech SLC Carrier for Triumph Bonneville T 100 T 120 Left & Right (HTA.11.743.10000.11000)
Simple & lightweight bike specific mounts for SW-Motech’s Legend Gear side cases, Sysbags & Urban ABS Cases.
Easily latch on saddlebags with an SW-Motech SLC Side carrier. These minimalist and compact racks bolt onto select bikes to offer easy attachment with various options of SW-Motech luggage such as the Legend Gear LC1 or LC2 bags, the Urban ABS side cases, and the SysBag 10 or 15 cases (all sold separately). Made from durable, powder-coated steel, the SLC side carrier both looks good, while also being strong. They mount to your motorcycle’s rear subframe and/or passenger foot peg carriers. No modifications are needed for fitment of the SLC side carrier and they integrate perfectly with the bike’s OEM components. Their compact size results in an unobtrusive appearance with the side bags removed.
Designed to work along with SW-Motech’s Legend Gear Saddlebags, Urban ABS Side Cases, Sysbags (10 & 15) Bags.
- Material: Steel
- Surface: Powder coated
- Colour: Black
What’s in the box?
- 1 x SLC Side Carrier – Right side
- 1 x SLC Side Carrier – Left side
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Installation Instructions: View
SW-MOTECH ORDER - SPECIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- SW-MOTECH PRODUCTS WILL SHIP OUT in 4-5 BUSINESS DAYS once order is placed.
- KINDLY CONFIRM WITH US ON EMAIL / WATSAPP BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER FOR THE PRODUCT AVAILABILITY.
- Images shown for illustration purpose only.
- Actual product may vary in finish, specifications, look without any discretion from manufacturer.
- Refer to your vehicle's user manual for more details before placing the orders.
- SW-MOTECH products do NOT qualify for any exchange, returns, refunds or replacements as per listed return policy.
- All claims for warranty to be handled by manufacturer directly under official SW-MOTECH India Channel partner as per official warranty terms.
- Triumph Bonneville T100/ Thruxton 2017 - 2022
- Triumph Bonneville T120/ Thruxton 1200 2016 - 2022