SW Motech Upper Crashbars for BMW R1200GS / R1250GS (SBL.07.870.10000/B)
Regular price Rs. 23,500.00
Extend the protection of your SW-Motech Lower Crashbars
- SW-Motech brings you Upper Crashbars for the BMW R1200GS / R1250GS. This upper crash bar sports a pipe diameter of 22 mm and offers reliable protection for fuel tank, fairing and other motorcycle components. The metal frame has been tailored to the bike model and is mounted to existing anchor points on the motorcycle frame. This supplies a high degree of stability, in addition, the crash bar can be installed without drilling or welding.
Please note: The mounting is only possible with SW-Motech crashbars or original BMW crashbars. The upper crash bars are not compatible with the BMW LED auxiliary headlights, as the crash bars and headlights are mounted at the same mounting points.
- Sturdy frame connection taking advantage of existing anchor points
- Pipe diameter of 22 mm
- Powder coated surface
- Easy mounting without drilling or welding
- Material: Steel
- Surface: Powder coated
- Color: Black
- Diameter: 22mm
What’s in the box?
- Crashbars (left & right) x 1 set
- Mounting material
- Mounting instructions
- Installation Instructions View
SW-MOTECH ORDER - SPECIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- SW-MOTECH PRODUCTS WILL SHIP OUT in 4-5 BUSINESS DAYS once order is placed.
- KINDLY CONFIRM WITH US ON EMAIL / WATSAPP BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER FOR THE PRODUCT AVAILABILITY.
- Images shown for illustration purpose only.
- Actual product may vary in finish, specifications, look without any discretion from manufacturer.
- Refer to your vehicle's user manual for more details before placing the orders.
- SW-MOTECH products do NOT qualify for any exchange, returns, refunds or replacements as per listed return policy.
- All claims for warranty to be handled by manufacturer directly under official SW-MOTECH India Channel partner as per official warranty terms.
- BMW R 1200 GS LC 2013 - 2016
- BMW R 1200 GS LC 2017 - 2019
- BMW R 1200 GS LC Rallye 2017 - 2019
- BMW R 1250 GS 2019 - 2022